Institute of Logistics & Aviation Management, [ILAM] Bangalore is one of the many campuses of the ILAM. The Institute is recognized by UGC. It is a part of DRES [a non-profit organization]. The Institute offers state of the art infrastructure which also includes hostel facilities. It also offers good placements and internship opportunities along with frequent industrial visits.
The Institute has a modern infrastructure that complements the subtle surroundings providing a perfect environment for the students to learn and grow. The campus is well equipped with all sorts of relevant facilities required by the students. The Institute has faculty consisting of professionals with a national and international reputation in logistics, aviation, and other related industries. For ILAM Admission, candidates must appear for entrance exam where their Quantitative ability, Communication, Logical Reasoning, General Knowledge, General English, aptitude, and attitude will be judged.
ILAM Bangalore offers courses in aviation management, logistics, and design. The Institute also holds numerous training sessions related to their field to transform them into job-ready professionals. It also has tie-ups with industries from the fields of aviation, logistics, retail, and many more. Their names are mentioned below.
- Jagannath University, Delhi/ Jaipur
- Ansal University, Gurgaon
- Mewar University, Ghaziabad
- Ajeenkya DY-Patil University, Pune
- Academy of Carver Aviation Private Limited
- Jaipur National University, Jaipur
- Himgiri Zee University, Dehradun
- Fly Wings Simulator Training Centre Pvt. Ltd.
- Flight Simulator Technique Centre
- Unique Shiksha
- Gulf Aviation Academy
|Highlights of Institute of Logistics & Aviation Management, [ILAM] - Jain University, Bangalore|
|Type of Institute||Private|
|Approved by||University Grants Commission [UGC]|
|Partner University||Jain University|
|No. of Campuses||7|
|Infrastructure||Classrooms, hostels, library, auditorium, gymnasium|
|Contact Details||+91 7022895052/ 7022895053|
|Fees Details||ILAM Fees|
|Admission Details||Institute of Logistics & Aviation Management Admission|
|E-Mailemail@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Academic Programs||Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Postgraduate Diploma|
Institute of Logistics & Aviation Management Infrastructure:
The lush green campus of the Institute of Logistics & Aviation Management - Jain University is complete with all the modern infrastructural facilities and is spread in an area of 45 acres, thus providing an ideal place to work, study, research, and rejuvenate. The infrastructure of the college is very sophisticated & advanced and consists of an integrated Wi-Fi enabled campus, placement office, and an admission office.
- The classrooms of the ILAM are centrally air-conditioned to create the right atmosphere for learning, having dynamic & focused discussions and is well equipped with projectors, Wi-Fi, and IT facility.
- The library of ILAM has a huge collection of books related to aviation management and logistics along with other sources of knowledge.
- The digital library of ILAM has about 4000 ebooks.
- Separate hostels are provided to boys & girls.
Institute of Logistics & Aviation Management Courses:
The ILAM Bangalore campus offers the following courses that lead the students to pursue their degree under different specializations of their interest.
|B.Sc.||Clinical Research & Hospital Administration|
|BMS||Aviation Management, Material Management & E-Commerce|
|MMS||Logistics & E-Commerce Management, Hospital Administration|
|PG Diploma||Data Science, Business Analytics, AI & Machine learning|
|Ph.D. ||Healthcare Management, Clinical Research|
ILAM Rankings and Awards:
The following are some of the rankings and awards secured by the ILAM Bangalore campus that exhibits the position of the college as well.
- Institute of Logistics & Aviation Management was awarded the 'Best B-school Leadership Award' by Star News.
- ILAM has received an award for 'Best Teaching Practices in Logistics and Aviation' and 'Best Institute Award' in the 18th and 19th Dewang Mehta Awards.
- The institute has been awarded as "Best Institute for New Age Careers in Aviation & Logistics Management " by ET Now.
- It was awarded the 'Best Institute for Aviation and Logistics and Supply Chain Management in North India' in the World Education Summit Awards of 2018.
- ILAM was ranked as a Top University in India today survey 2015.
Institute of Logistics & Aviation Management Placement:
The ILAM Bangalore campus offers adequate placement opportunities to the students, in turn, helping them obtain a better position in the company as well. The following are some of the features of the placement cell of the ILAM Bangalore campus.
- ILAM Bangalore is visited by top-notch companies in the field of logistics, aviation management, and design.
- It has a corporate interface team that is committed to providing the students with proper training and offers 100% placement assistance.
- The students of the institute are offered salaries varying from INR 3 LPA to INR 6 LPA.
- The students have to go through a 6 months compulsory internship program at the end of the final year.
- Institute of Logistics and Aviation Management Placement offers career guidance to the students.
- Practical Training Sessions are also organized for the students to inform the students about the latest happenings in the field of banking, logistics, aviation, automobiles, design industry, and many more.
- ILAM is the only institute that offers 3 weeks of intensive Pre-Placement Preparation [PPP] to all the students.
- Numerous industrial visits, guest lectures, personality enhancement, interview preparation, communication skills sessions are organized by the Institute.