The aim of Pune Institute of Business Management (PIBM) is to provide good, efficient and skilled management graduates. PIBM stands among the top B-Schools in India not only because of high standards of teaching but also because of the training that is given to the students that inherits the skills within them and makes them to shine in the corporate world. The institute was established in the year 2007 and is spread across 2.5 acres of land. The institute provides Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) course which is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and Master in Business Administration (MBA) course which is affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University.
PIBM admissions can be done by online as well as by offline mode. PIBM is located on the outskirts of Pune. PIBM has expanded itself by opening various campuses for BBA, BCA and B.Com courses in Guwahati, Shillong, and Solan. The students of PIBM are not only given theoretical knowledge but are also given certain skills like problem-solving, leadership, analytical thinking, decision making, teamwork, etc, which are very much useful in building careers in business management. The whole curriculum of the institute is designed on the basis of the industry requirements which helps in eliminating the gap between Management Graduates' business knowledge and Companies' requirements.
The curriculum is redesigned in every six months which helps in making industry-friendly training process. This also keeps the training method updated with the latest industry requirements. Top management of various organizations share their practical knowledge on business concepts by interacting with the students on corporate weekends.
Pune Institute of Business Management Highlights:
The campus of PIBM Pune is built on 2.5 acres of land. The institute has good and well-maintained infrastructure. More highlights about PIBM Pune is mentioned below:
|Type of Institute||Private |
|Approvals||All India Council for Technical Education|
|Affiliation||Savitabai Phule Pune University|
|Year of Establishment||2007 |
|Infrastructure Facilities||Classrooms, Library, Sports club, Music club, Dance club, etc.|
|PIBM Pune Address||Gut No. 605/1 Lavasa Road, Pirangut, Tal - Mulshi, Paud Road, Pune|
|PIBM Pune Courses Offered||Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) and Master of Business Administration (MBA)||PIBM Pune Fee|
|PIBM Pune Contact Details||Phone No.: 020-66036700/ 5/ 9, Email ID: email@example.com|
Pune Institute of Business Management Courses:
PIBM Pune offers two Postgraduate courses in Management discipline. The courses offered under the management discipline by Pune Institute of Business Management is mentioned below:
|Management||Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) and Master of Business Administration ||Marketing|
|Human Resource (HR)|
The students of Pune Institute of Business Management (PIBM) are given training in such a manner where they develop pricing strategies, designing promotion, etc, by having a comprehensive understanding of the same. Also, training in Branding, Promotion, and Advertisement of various products and services are also given. The students hence understand the market dynamics and they also collect and analyze market competition information.
In this specialization, the students understand the working capital management which involves inventory turnover, working capital ratio, etc. Apart from this, the students also study about various concepts such as Balance sheet analysis, Financial statement analysis, Financial modeling.
PIBM Human Resource:
Human Resource specialization in PIBM Pune develops the understanding of many types of performance review techniques that are given through case studies and live examples. The students also understand the selection and recruitment process of various organizations. PIBM also provides training on time and work data collection, employee scheduling, task and activity management, and leave management.
PIBM Business Analytics:
The trainers of PIBM train the students of PIBM in using different types of methods which are used in data preparation, data analytics modeling, data preparation and data evaluation. The students learn to generate insights that are required for business by understanding the significance of data. They study and use different analytical tools and programming languages such as R, MS Excel, SPSS and so on.
Pune Institute of Business Management Institutes:
PIBM has three more campuses (excluding PIBM Pune) which offer Graduation courses. The institutes of PIBM are mentioned below:
- Pune Institute of Business Management, Solan
- Pune Institute of Business Management, Guwahati
- Pune Institute of Business Management, Shillong
PIBM Pune offers Post-graduation courses such as PGDM and MBA in the Management discipline. The institute has many specializations under the courses. The fee structure of PIBM is mentioned below.
- The total tuition fee for PGDM & MBA course is INR 7,95,000.
- For international students, the annual tuition fee for the first and second year is USD 6,000.
PIBM Infrastructure Facilities:
Pune Institute of Business Management (PIBM) has many infrastructure facilities which helps in the overall development of the student. Some of the amenities provided by the institute are mentioned below:
- The institute has sports club which aims at building character and stamina of the student. It encourages them in organizing and hosting sports events at intra as well as inter-college level.
- It also has music club which arranges for drums, guitar, synthesizer, etc. music events and classes at intra as well as inter-college level.
- The dance club of the institute focuses on learning dance, choreography, conducting dance or workshops at intra as well as inter-college level. The main aim of the club is not only to help students in pursuing their hobby but also building personality and self-confidence.
Pune Institute of Business Management Rankings, and Awards:
- The college was ranked 12th in top private business schools and 20th in top business schools by Times Business School.
- Business Today ranked the college 74th in top business school in India, 39th in learning experience and 31st in future orientation.
- BBC Knowledge awarded PIBM as the best-emerging institute in India. The institute was featured in Forbes Marquee edition as one of the great Indian business schools.
- The institute was covered by Republic TV as one of the great places to study in India. and was recognized as one of the best education brands.
- Outlook Money ranked the college 16th top business schools in India for Finance, 10th for Intellectual Capital and learning experience and 10th for industry interface
Pune Institute of Business Management Placement:
The placement department of the institute offers rigorous training program which creates business managers who are ready for the industry from the first day itself. In the past, the students of PIBM have proven themselves in 450+ organizations. The institute has on-campus selection process which consists of Aptitude, Case Study Discussion, Group Discussion (GD) on various topics and Personal Interview.
- The association of the institute with more than 450 national and multi-national companies helps students to learn, grow and frame or develop their career.
- The placement process of the institute is conducted by more than 450 top companies from various sectors such as Banking, FMCG, Manufacturing, IT, Retail, E-Commerce, etc.
- The students of PIBM are offered jobs in top profiles such as Business Analysis, Digital Marketing, Corporate Finance, Equity Research, Generalist HR, etc.
- PIBM Placement cell partners with various industries to interact with the students.
|Highest Salary||17 LPA|
|Average Salary||7 LPA|
Pune Institute of Business Management has collaborated with the top institutions which are across the globe to evolve a dynamic network of creation and research of knowledge. Some of the active collaborations are:
- Lincoln University
- Prime College
- Michigan Technological University
- Little Angels' College of Management
- Star Agri Finance
- Japfa Comfeed